Lime packs a punch and the goodness of Olivio Buttery Spray steps up the flavor game in this fantastic summer dish. Do you have a potluck BBQ coming up this weekend? Keep things healthy and flavor rich by bringing this crowd pleaser along with you!
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the cooked orzo in Olive Oil and allow to come to room temperature.
- On a prep surface, generously spray the fresh seasonal vegetables with Olivio Buttery Spray.
- Over medium heat on your BBQ, grill the corn, asparagus, pepper, jalepeno, zucchini, and squash until tender and caramelized.
- Off the heat, chop the vegetables into bite size pieces and shave the corn of the cob. Toss everything into the Orzo Olive Oil mixture.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and garnish with feta cheese and a squeeze of lime.