This recipe can’t be beat for its simplicity and ease. These skewers are great to make for parties so invite your good friends!
- Mix salsa and lime juice and marinate chicken for 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Put bamboo skewers in a pan with water and let soak overnight or at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken breast in half lengthwise, and then cut each piece in half again lengthwise.
- Thread onto bamboo skewers. Spray skewers with Olivio Buttery Spray.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Finish off on grill.
- This recipe is easily multiplied so you can make as many as you want.
- You can make these ahead of time. Prepare the recipe through step #5. Refrigerate and when ready to cook, proceed with #6 and finish the skewers on the grill to warm them up.