Simple and delicious flavors of the Mediterranean shine in this easy pasta dish. We love a warm bowl of pasta on a cool fall evening and this dish is hearty while staying healthy. Let us know what you think!
- In a medium pot heat olive oil on medium. Add shallot and garlic and sauté until translucent and aromatic.
- Add Olivio Buttery Spread, melt.
- Add chopped clam meat (I use kitchen shears to chop the meat) to the pot. Then add red pepper, cherry tomatoes, parsley, and white wine.
- Bring to a boil.
- When a foam develops on the surface immediately remove from heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add half of the clam mixture to the cooked linguine in the pot and toss.
- You are ready to plate! Delicately spoon the remaining mixture over plated pasta- there should be about 1/4″ “soupiness” on the bottom of the bowl. Garnish with grated Parmesan Cheese and serve immediately.