Simple and delicious flavors of the Mediterranean shine in this easy pasta dish. We love a warm bowl of pasta on a cool fall evening and this dish is hearty while staying healthy. Let us know what you think!
- In a medium pot heat olive oil on medium. Add shallot and garlic and sauté until translucent and aromatic.
- Add Olivio Buttery Spread, melt.
- Add chopped clam meat (I use kitchen shears to chop the meat) to the pot. Then add red pepper, cherry tomatoes, parsley, and white wine.
- Bring to a boil.
- When a foam develops on the surface immediately remove from heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add half of the clam mixture to the cooked linguine in the pot and toss.
- You are ready to plate! Delicately spoon the remaining mixture over plated pasta- there should be about 1/4″ “soupiness” on the bottom of the bowl. Garnish with grated Parmesan Cheese and serve immediately.
Note: Pasta can be made first as clam sauce comes together in minutes. After you cook the pasta perfectly al dente, strain and run under cold water to stop cooking. Add cooled pasta back to the pot. The juices from the hot clam sauce will reheat the pasta perfectly.