Made with items easily bought at the grocery store, this sandwich is so flavorful it will have you at the first bite.
- According to your own preferences, build your sandwich. One way to make this sandwich is to spread some pesto on one slice of bread and some garlic herb cheese on the other side. Add a layer of chicken and a layer of roasted red peppers on one slice and place the other slice on top to make a sandwich.
- Generously spray both outside sides of the bread with Olivio Buttery Spray.
- Preheat panini maker at the highest heat. Or heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- When the panini maker indicator says it’s ready, place the sandwich in the panini grill and grill until nicely browned. Alternately, place the sandwich in the heated skillet, grill on one side until it’s nicely browned and then turn over and grill the other side. Enjoy.
- Since this is a sandwich, the sky is the limit as far as the filling.s Use your imagination and make incredible sandwiches your whole family will enjoy.