Cookies and milk go down easy this time of year and Olivio Original Buttery Spread is always a favorite when we bake. Whether you are substituting Olivio for traditional butter in your favorite family recipe or trying a new recipe like the one below, Olivio fills family favorite treats with rich butter flavor while lowering cholesterol and saturated fat consumption. This is something even the man with the silver beard and red velvet suit would jump to dunk!
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together Olivio Buttery Spread and sugar on medium-high until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Lower speed to medium-slow and add egg and vanilla extract. Continue to mix for another 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and kosher salt.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the dry ingredients and mix for another 30 seconds or just until flour has incorporated into the dough.
- Place 2 Tbs scoops of dough on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until center is solid. Allow to cool 2 minutes before removing from baking sheet onto a cooling rack.