We toss crisp, hot broccoli with a yummy sauce made with Olivio Buttery Spread for this delicious snack and side. This pairs beautifully with roasted chicken on a chilly fall night.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss Broccoli Florets with 1 Tbs olive oil, salt and pepper on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Roast on middle rack for 20-25 minutes, until still slightly al dente and florets begin to brown and caramelize.
- While Broccoli roasts, prepare the Bagna Caudo (hot dip). Melt Olivio Buttery Spread with remaining 1 Tbs EVOO on medium heat. Add garlic and anchovy and cook for about 3 minutes or until anchovy has melted and the garlic is aromatic. Add pepper if desired. Allepo peppers add wonderful flavor and a little kick.
- Add wine and lemon juice and allow to reduce and thicken, approx 2 minutes.
- Drizzle over top of roasted broccoli and garnish with parmesan and toasted almonds.