Mashed potatoes are always a stand out side, suitable for soaking up the gravy and more. Rich and buttery with Olivio Buttery Spread and loaded with flavor, the color packs a punch but everything else stands traditional. We hope you enjoy this classic side as much as we do!
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook potatoes 12 minutes or until tender.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Drain and return to the pot. Use a mashing wand to break down potatoes and add Olivio Buttery Spread, sour cream, garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Mash and incorporate.
- Season generously with salt and pepper before transferring into an oven safe baking dish.
- Generously sprinkle the top of the mashed potatoes with shredded cheese and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted and is bubbling.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and an extra scoop of Olivio Butter Spread. Serve warm.