Great things happen when classic comforts come together like chicken pot pie and tater tots! The rich and creamy filling is delicious under a heaping pile of golden and crisp tater tots. Add color with fresh veggies and herbs to garnish.
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Melt Olivio Buttery Spread in a large sauté pan on medium low heat and cook onion until translucent.
- Add carrots, celery and potatoes and cook until slightly tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until slightly brown.
- Stir in flour and chicken stalk. Gently stir until mixture begins to thicken, about 3 minutes.
- Add peas, thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into a 9×13″ baking dish and generously cover with tater tots. Blitz with Olivio Buttery Spray and bake for 30-40 minutes or until mixture is bubbling and Tater Tots are a crisp golden brown.
- Enjoy hot out of the oven.