- Preheat broiler. Place Olivio Buttery Spread and milk in the center of a gratin dish. If making more than one serving, line individual gratin dishes on a baking sheet to make the transport in and out of the oven quick and easy.
- Stage remaining ingredients; sliced ham, 2 eggs cracked in small bowls, minced herbs, grated cheese, salt and pepper. Again, when making multiple servings, place each set of 2 eggs in an individual bowl to make the transfer into gratin dishes quick and equal.
- Place gratin dish under broiler for 1-2 minutes and keep a close eye so as not to burn the mixture.
- When the Olivio Buttery Spread has melted, pull the gratin dish out and quickly lay down the ham. Gently pour the eggs on top. Sprinkle with cheese, herbs and salt and pepper to taste. Place back under the broiler for about 5 minutes or until the whites are cooked through and the cheese has started to lightly brown.
- Remove from oven, garnish with parsley and serve with toast.