These delicious “fries” are oven baked and made with protein rich and heart healthy tofu and olive oil! Richly seasoned with your favorite herbs and Olivio Buttery Spray, enjoy these as a healthy after school treat or serve them up hot on game day for a healthy, home-team-approved snack.
- Preheat oven to 500*.
- Slice tofu lengthwise to make ½” slabs. Place between paper towels for 5 minutes to drain.
- Pour Olive Oil onto a medium rimmed baking sheet and preheat in oven for 3 minutes.
- In a small dish, combine the corn starch, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. ‘
- Slice the tofu crosswise to make ½” square match sticks and then dredge through the corn starch mixture.
- Remove the baking sheet with Olive Oil from the oven and arrange the tofu sticks evenly. Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy, flipping once with a wide spatula.
- Spritz with Olivio Buttery Spray and garnish with fresh herbs.