- For the Potatoes: Preheat oven to 425*. Begin by par boiling potatoes for 10 minutes to soften skin and edges. Drain the water and add approx 2 Tbs Olivio Buttery Spread to the pot with potatoes. With a firm grip and holding the lid tight, shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Pour buttered potatoes onto a rimmed baking sheet and season with 1 tsp kosher salt and 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper. Toss 2 to 3 times with a spatula. Bake 20 minutes.
- Prepare the Compound Butter for Steak: In a small bowl, use a rubber spatula to combine the remaining 8 Tbs of Olivio Buttery Spread with the fresh minced Tarragon and Orange Zest. Reform the flavored buttery mixture by gently rolling into log form on a piece of waxed paper or plastic wrap approx 1 1/2″ in diameter. Chill until it’s firm enough to be sliced and you’re ready to serve.
- Potatoes: Pull Potatoes from oven, sprinkle with garlic and rosemary, toss and return to oven for an additional 25 minutes or until beautifully crisp.
- Sear Steak: Use a paper towel to pat steak dry and season generously with kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper. Pre-heat the pan on medium high. When you see a breath of smoke coming from the pan add 1 Tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add steak to pan and sear approximately 3 minutes on each side. With 1 ½ minutes remaining on the second side, add an additional tablespoon of olive oil with a sprig of tarragon and 1 crushed garlic clove. Using a large spoon, rapidly baste the meat by tilting the pan slightly and spooning steak with the oil and herb juice. When the steak has cooked to your preferred temperature, pull the meat and allow to rest for 7 minutes.
- Serve steak with a medallion of tarragon orange compound butter and a side of crispy herb roasted potatoes. Bon Appetit!